Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Donnie Wahlberg - What I Was Like

Everyone has this impression of me as this wild kid, but actually I was a lot more quiet when I was little. I was shy. I remember being real shy, like it took a lot for me to go up and talk to people and stuff.

I think I was crazy, too, when I was real young, but I picked my spots. When I wasn't being shy, I was being crazy. A lot of older people always liked me when I was little. All the teachers always seemed to like me. My whole life I've been able to get along with adults.

I was a funny kid, I used to always tell jokes. I liked to be the center of attention, but I don't know why that was. Because I was still shy, y'know, and I was self-conscious, so maybe I wanted to be the center of attention and be, like, successful at being the center of attention.

When I got to know people, I was always real outgoing. If I was running with the crowd and a new kid came along, I always wanted to make him a part of our crowd. I'm very sensitive...very sensitive...probably too sensitive.

Next: Donnie Wahlberg - School Days....

No comments:

Post a Comment